- 946 412 432
- Rafael Moreno Pichichi Street, unnumbered
San Mamés Stadium,
Next to Gate 14
48013 Bilbao, Biscay
- Opening Hours
Closed Sunday Nights and Mondays
- Tuesdays to Thursdays: Midday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM and at night from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays: Midday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM and at night from 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM
- Sundays: Midday from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
On days when there is a San Mamés game, this establishment will close two hours before the match and remain closed until an hour and a half afterwards.
- Valet Parking - private parking
You can take line 1 or 2 and get off at the San Mames.
When you exit the underground, you can use the signs posted outside to guide you, or you can use the map which is located inside the underground station.
Euskotran Line A stops at the San Mamés Station (Termibús). This stop has the same name as the station.
The Bilbobús lines that pass by the San Mamés Stadium (Termibús) are: 26, 38, 56, 62, 80.
You may also use Bizkaibus, which links the San Mamés Stadium with the different municipalities in Biscay.
Lines C1 (Bilbao-Abando / Santurtzi) and C2 (Muskiz / Bilbao-Abando) of Cercanías Renfe's Light Rail Service.